The pre-primary school level of education means the preparatory class and includes children aged 4-6 years. At this level of education, concrete learning is deliberately organized and encouraged through practical learning situations. The child is oriented early towards systematic and sustainable learning. The whole teaching process focuses on:
- Recognition and understanding of rights, duties, and responsibilities in the group, in the classroom, in the family;
- Acquisition of basic elements of reading and writing in the mother tongue;
- Acquisition of basic elements of numerical calculations;
- Systematic exploration of the physical and natural environment;
- Fulfilling certain tasks by meeting deadlines.
The class is organized in such a way as to give comfort and warmth to children during their stay at school. Everyday activities foster creativity and individual thinking.